- They must be between 15 to 18 years of age by the day of election.
- They must be a resident of the area where they will be voting (at least 6 months before election day)
- SK voters must visit an election officer of his/area and bring the following:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- School records or any other proof of identity.
On the other hand, barangay elections applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the time of election proper.
- They must be a resident of the Philippines (1 year before the election day)
- Must be a resident of his/her barangay for at least 6 months before the election day
- Office ID
- PRC ID
- SSS ID
- Postal ID
- Student ID
- Senior citizens' card
- Driver's license
- NBI or PNP clearance
- GSIS ID, and;
- Integrated bar of the Philippines' ID
If one does not have those ID's, one may bring any registered voter of the area to vouch for the identity under oath. Community tax certificates and barangay certificates are not allowed.
Application forms must be signed and thumbmarked in the presence of the election officer.
Applications for voter reactivation and transfers of residence may also be processed with the prescribed forms.Download application forms for SK and Barangay elections here: http://www.comelec.gov.ph/?r=VoterRegistration/GeneralInfo/TypesOfApplication
Watch out for the following key search phrases if you want to track news and updates on this subject: sk and barangay election 2013, sk and barangay election results, barangay elections registration, sangguniang kabataan elections results