Dining couple catch fire inside a Shabu-Shabu restaurant (Video)

A couple, seemingly in the middle of their dining moments catch fire while the restaurant attendant is refilling their table stove's fuel container.

shabu-shabu burns

All three of them were so surprised and frightened; The guy even forgot his companion getting burned.

This can happen in any similar restaurant out there - Shabu- Shabu or Yakiniku and the like. So a little but basic precaution should be observed.

The video source / uploader on Facebook did not write any further details, like name and location of the restaurant.

Watch the video:

Read Related Posts:

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :